We can work with your team on developing your brief and transforming it from an idea into a 3D visual on Computer Aided Design (CAD), so you can see in the virtual world), from all angles and see how the part may move before anything has actually been produced.
- Milling and turning
- Welding – steel and alloy
- Mould production
- Part production in fibreglass
- Links across all sectors to procure all part required
We have worked on some exciting projects for our customers and for new customers which have included:
- M&E cabinets for roof top and underground instalments.
- Prototype modelling and production for parts used for the Railway Network.
- Bespoke products across a variety of sectors including;
- Commercial Pizza Oven,
- Brickwork Caravan Pods,
- Compact Ramps and
- Satellite Dish for the National History and Media Museum.
MPM leads in the research and design elements of your brief
We work with the customer to make sure all parameters are met
We produce design for sign off
Once the design is produced, we can research a bill of materials (spec required)
Create a proposal and as soon as it's signed off we can move into production with a clear understanding of what the customer requires