Nothing Beats Us at MPM
As uncertainty mounts about Coronavirus in the UK, MPM wishes to reassure all our customers and business contacts that it is business as usual. We will continue to operate as we always do and we are committed to supporting our customers and suppliers throughout this period of extended uncertainty. We came back and beat a fire and we’ll take on coronavirus with the same determination and resilience.
- We are operating as normal, and are following all the guidance and advice issued by the UK Government and Public Health England.
- Our ISO 9001:2015 Business Continuity Procedure has been reviewed to ensure that our systems and standard operating procedures continue to provide the level of product and service quality your require, should it become necessary for any of MPM’s manufacturing areas, or offices, to reduce output as a result of the need for self-isolation or quarantine.
- We have reviewed our key supplier arrangements to ensure continuity of equipment and material provision critical to our business
- Our Senior Leadership Team has drawn up resource plans that will enable us to continue serving customers
- Hand sanitisers, and disinfection wipes are available for our people to use at their desks and work stations
- We are working closely with our contract cleaning team to ensure our focus covers all key prevention aspects of Corvid-19 virus
We are encouraging our people to follow best hygiene practices as recommended by the World Health Organisation
The actions we have put in place are appropriate for the current levels of risk; and are under constant review.
All of us at MPM hope that you and your family stay safe and well in these tricky times. Should you have any questions, please get in touch with your usual MPM contact.